Linux System Engineer
Technology - Permanent
Be a part of a team who’s responsible of the company entire Linux server farm (hundreds of servers).
- Responsible on all aspect of the system: server installation, maintenance and troubleshooting, performance analysis and tuning of dozens of high scale distributed systems.
- Operate a cloud servers farm, support automation procedures using ansible and other open source tools.
- Perform in a growing and innovative environment and design new solutions for the growing business.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Linux system administrator
- Vast experience in Redhat/Centos 7 - Must
- Experience with High Availability Software Red Hat cluster - Must
- Scripting capabilities, python – Must
- Experience with infrastructure services such as - OpenLDAP, Red hat satellite, Puppet, Jenkins, Kickstart – advantage
- Experience with process and service automation tools
- Experience with remote management of large server farms
- Docker environment knowledge – Advantage
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment in simultaneous projects
- Very High proficiency in both speaking and writing English
- 24/7 availability by phone
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good customer-facing and services skills