DevOps Team Leader
Technology - Permanent
Leading our DevOps team, working with cutting edge tools both on-prem and AWS environments (mainly on AWS environment).
Maintaining and developing our AWS and on-prem environments.
- Leading a team of 3-4 Devops engineers with different disciplines responsible for IaaC, and deployment
- Creating and maintaining interfaces with other teams and gropus in the organization.
- Managing (development and maintenance) of continuous delivery and infrastructure eco systems.
- Providing technical solutions and design for infrastructure, deployment and R&D requirements.
- Responsibility for all k8s clusters, AWS accounts, and Deployments.
- Team Lead experience of at least 2 years.
- Kubernetes – at least 2 years experience - Must
- AWS Guru – Must
- Linux – at least 5 years experience - Must
- Security oriented – Must
- Production experience – Must
- Terraform – big advantage
- Istio – Big advantage
- Writing operators – Big advantage
- Experience with AWS environment life-cycle (CI/CD for infrastructure) – Big advantage
- Python (and Boto3) – Advantage
- Writing lambda – advantage.
- Monitoring tools – advantage.
- Experience with CI tools: GIT, Jenkins, artifactory (Advantage), prew
- Perl – Advantage
- React/Redux – Advantage.
- Hunger for technology
- DevOps culture and working methodology oriented person.
- Open minded, highly motivated, interested in implementing new technologies/methodologies and continuous improving of existing tools/infrastructures.
- Analytic skills, wide system vision + troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and organization aspects) in English and Hebrew
- Team player
- Understanding buidenss needs and customer demands