Asset & Product Strategy - Permanent
As product manager, you will be expected to:
- become an expert on the relevant products and business areas
- work closely with people across the company, including development, QA, product marketing, and professional services
- prioritize requirements, plan roadmaps and product releases, and create all relevant documentation
- Work with development, professional services, QA and support teams to ensure that business solutions are delivered to plan and customers are satisfied.
- Plan product deliveries, including documenting detailed requirements, planning releases, and maintaining roadmaps.
- Produce and deliver other documents as required, including product descriptions, customer presentations, etc.; where relevant, work with technical writing to ensure delivery of user guides, release notes, etc.
- Work extremely closely with product marketing managers, program managers and professional services to ensure correct prioritization and set expectations regarding product delivery.
- Provide internal (and sometimes customer-facing) product training.
- Proven product management experience for B2B or enterprise software
- Broad technical knowledge - able to discuss detailed technical topics with developers
- Understanding of the application life cycle and related methodologies
- Experience in prioritizing features and planning product releases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English, verbal and written
- Confident in presenting to different audiences
- Educated to degree level