Information Security Expert
Technology - Permanent
Working in a team responsible for detecting and responding to security events, as well as developing the company SOC reports and alerts using ELK tools.
Managing security events and deliver security projects.
- Monitoring and analysis of cyber security events as a security expert
- Recognize potential, successful and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information
- 5+ years’ Experience of IT to include 3+ years of related security experience – MUST
- Minimum of 1 professional certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH or other similar credentials)
- Experience with AWS – MUST
- AWS certification – Advantage
- Good understanding of IT systems operating, networking, virtualization, Data Base, End Point Protection - Anti-Virus, Application Control, IDS/IPS, Network Firewall, Mail Relay, etc.
- Experience with SIEM, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Security Event Correlation
- Knowledge/understanding of relevant legal/regulatory requirements (e.g. PCI, GDPR, etc.)
- Knowledge in ELK stack, Logs.IO – advantage
- Knowledge of common info security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, & NIST
- Redteam experience