Technology - Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Automation Developer to join our team!
You will Design, implement and integrate infrastructure tools that will help engineering teams measure their work, and will have full responsibility from planning to delivery.
- 2-3 years' experience in Software development in one or more general purpose programming languages (Java/Scala/C#)
- Scripting skills with common language
- Experience in Ruby/Python programming - advantage
- Experience with testing mythologies - advantage
- Experience with CI and deployment (Jenkins, Docker etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux environments - advantage
- Financial affinity - An advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Self-managing and multi-tasking abilities
- Flexible and eager to learn new languages and technology
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player