DevOps Python Engineer
Technology - Permanent
Be a part of a team responsible for developing our DevOps tools.
This position requires near “24X7” availability.
- Write and maintain new services and functions for Dev. and Ops.
- Managing a continuous delivery eco system
- Implementing tools such as k8s, vault, l5d, istiu
- At least 2 Years experience with Python
- Experience with Flusk/Django
- Experience with with Docker
- Linux Experience
- Experience with Boto3 - Advantage
- Experience with AWS environment lifecycle (CI/CD for infrastructure) – Big advantage
- K8s knowledge – Big advantage
- Experience with Go – Big Advantage
- Experience with CI tools: GIT, Jenkins, artifactory - Advantage
- Experience with Perl - Advantage
- Hunger for technology
- DevOps culture and working methodology oriented person
- Open minded, highly motivated
- Interested in implementing new technologies/methodologies and continuous improving of existing tools/infrastructures
- Analytic skills, wide system understanding and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and organization aspects) in English and Hebrew
- Team player