Technology - Permanent
Be a part of a team responsible for CI/CD process. The process includes understating source control, building, automatic tests and checks, artifacts and deploying application.
This position requires near “24X7” availability, it might be suitable for:
- Computer Science graduated engineers with at least 2 years’ experience in this specific area (might came from R&D, System or DevOps teams).
- Specialist with no computer science degree but with 5 and more years of proven experience in this area.
- Constantly developing and improving CI process (using Jenkins, Gradle and maven).
- Managing (developments and maintenance) of continuous delivery eco system (jobs automation and tracking)
- Tools / Interfaces development – develop and maintain different kinds of tools based on Python, Groovy, Go, Bash, and Perl
- Linux/Unix OS advanced knowledge
- At least 2 years’ experience with Development (like Python, Perl, Bash, Go, Groovy, Java)
- Ability to investigate application level issues – performance issues of Server + APP combination
- Experience with CI tools: GIT, Jenkins, artifactory (nexus, jfrog, etc)
- Experience with CI flows: GItFlow, Jira, Dockers
- Experience with CM tools – at least one (Ansible, Rundec, Puppet, Vagarant, foreman)
- Experience with Deployment Tools/Environments like Jenkins, RunDeck, Console, Terraform, Vagrant, Docker and similar
- Experience with Web servers (Weblogic /JBOSS/Tomcat/Apache)
- Familiarity with Java Programming language