DevOps Engineer – AWS
Technology - Permanent
Be a part of a team responsible for developing our DevOps tools.
This position requires near “24X7” availability.
- Write and maintain new services and functions for Dev. and Ops.
- Managing a continuous delivery eco system
- Implementing tools such as k8s, vault, l5d, istiu
- At least 3 years experience with AWS/Terraform/Cloud Formation
- At least 1 year experience with Kubernetes/Docker
- At least 2 years experience with Ansible
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with AWS environment lifecycle (CI/CD for infrastructure) – Big advantage
- K8s knowledge – Big advantage
- Python (and Boto3) – advantage
- Experience with CI tools: GIT, Jenkins, artifactory – advantage
- Experience with Perl – advantage
- Hunger for technology – Must
- DevOps culture and working methodology oriented person
- Open minded, highly motivated interested in implementing new technologies/methodologies and continuous improving of existing tools/infrastructures
- Analytic skills, wide system understanding and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and organization aspects) in English and Hebrew
- Team player