Harmony ClientLink is a comprehensive solution for banks to service institutional clients and the buy-side to manage post-trade processes with banks, prime brokers, and ECNs to reduce operational risk and costs in FX, cash equities, CFD equity swaps and exchange traded derivatives trading.
Starting with STP connectivity to execution venues and prime brokers, Harmony ClientLink also reconciles trades in real-time at the point of execution to ensure breaks are identified as soon as possible to prevent operational risks from becoming market risk. In addition to its robust processing capabilities, Harmony ClientLink's reporting and notifications provide real-time visibility across all venues in a single dashboard. Additional benefits include best-practice trade workflows, reports and services designed to address the unique requirements of different trading strategies, fund structures, regulatory requirements and investor reporting needs.
- Fully responses to client needs
- Lowers cost of ownership - assists the dealer community to manage general and one-of client requirements centrally through the Harmony network
- Reduces operational risk - real-time processing allows for mistakes to be identified immediately
- No hidden costs to clients - no hardware or software required; Harmony adapts to client's messaging standards
- Full client STP functionality
- Integrated dashboards for all client activity
- Single point of integration to all ECNs, prime brokers and dealers
- Real-time low latency trade notifications and matching
- Addresses simple as well as the most complex allocation mappings
- Rapid roll-out using industry standard or proprietary format
- Manages the entire trade life cycle from execution to settlement