Connectivity, messaging and workflow management for all participants engaged in the clearing of OTC derivatives.
As regulators continue to push trading onto regulated venues, market participants are having to re-evaluate the risks and costs of carrying out multiple bilateral trading relationships.
Our clearing solution supports the messaging and workflows required by all OTC derivative clearing participants including clearing members, clearing clients and electronic trading venues.
- Message and field transformation, normalisation and routing to the appropriate end point(s).
- Routing to clearing members or CCPs based on explicit direction or static/dynamic parameters.
- Normalisation of CCP or third-party workflows, states and symbology.
- Inter-operability with third-party affirmation/allocation services.
- Full allocation processing across multiple clearing members and CCPs.
- Trade-certainty limit management and connectivity when used in conjunction with our Credit Risk Solution.